Back in 2012, she was a fat, tired mom, who had yet to believe a strong, fit body was possible. Slowly, she has learned how to live the healthy and fit way, and has shed over 50 pounds of fat. She is still earnestly striving to better her physique and help others follow suit. That’s why Awesome-WeightLoss-Motivation.com was birthed – to help supply the necessary motivation to keep people power charged to continue on their own personal journey of fitness success.
Jessica is a freelance writer, entrepreneur, copywriter, columnist.
Jessica is a mother of two cool kids, whom she has homeschooled since the beginning. She and her husband live in Austin, USA, doing their best to build a solid homestead.
Random Facts about Jessica:
- She was born in Fresno.
- If she could work out with anyone for a day, it’d be Valerie Waugaman or Dwayne Johnson.
- Her favorite cuisine is Cuban.
- She hates sprinting, but does it regularly.
- She believes cauliflower is absolutely pointless.
- Her favorite words in the world are: “I love you, Mommy.”
- She loves to work biceps and legs and hates doing back and chest.
Remember, we can all do this. We can all go against the cultural norm of chunky, lazy people. All things are possible with faith and action. No more excuses. This is your life. Live it up!